Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reflections

One of my favorite tools is Jing. Like I say in my Blog Jing will help me creat a better learning environment in my classroom. The reason being is that with Jing I can copy and past screens that will help me communicate with my students while using visuals. For example, Jing can help me copy and paste screens for my students to follow instructions on how to get to a specific program that I want them to use. I also liked the apps. tool because there is so much our kids can do from tracing letters wich is linked to literacy to manipulating shapes wich is linked to math and much more. This will be a great center!

My thinking about the learning that will take place in my classroom has drastically transformed in a positive way. Alot more thing make sense now, but I still have lots to learn myself to put it all to use in my classroom with my students; there are so many wonderful tools I only whish I could use them all.

I was really surprised at how much I really enjoyed learning about all these wonderful tools. I was also really surprised at how googledocs could change and improve our team work. We do e-mail back and forth documents that need to be revised or translated and it gets kind of confusing. I think we will be using this more and it will make our lives a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment