Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool # 9

Jing is pretty cool! I always wondered how people could copy a screen or a series of screen to explain steps to follow. I right away thought of how I could put this to use in my kinder classroom. At the beginning of school year (sometimes all year) it takes a bit of time to show my students steps to follow to get to Tummbel Books (program where they can listen to stories). With this tool I would be able to creat step by step instructions with visuals of the real screen they will be looking at, where they can click on it at anytime if they forget how to get to tummbel books. This will save me lots of time, I won't have to stop what I am doing to go to the computer center to assist. As far as Skype, we would have to do this a a whole class and have live chats with other kinder kid in SBISD, Houston, TX or even outside the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment